Date: 08 June 2017
Venue: Savile Club, 69 Brook Street, London, W1K 4ER
- Save for later 78805
Register for our Property Breakfast on The recovery of the Spanish property market, which will take place on Thursday 8 June at the Savile Club in London.
Discussion points include:
– Are Spanish rental growth expectations, which are driving up prices for office assets, exaggerated? – By how much will prime yields fall before the office sector moves into overvalued territory?
– How is investment in office and retail property looking? Are we back to pre-crisis levels in Madrid and Barcelona?
– Is there a risk for retail property to move into overvalued territory?
– What positive effects are improving consumer confidence and lower unemployment figures having on the residential market?
– Where do we see large residential programs and an increase in housing starts? Is it only around Madrid and Barcelona and in the tourism-oriented regions?
– Investment in Spanish industrial and logistics assets leapt 58% y/y to €1.05bn in 2016 and the total is expected to be even higher this year, what are the growth drivers?
– How is the hotel sector recovering outside Madrid and Barcelona, especially in coastal regions? How positive is foreign investor sentiment?
– Are the private-equity players still as active in Spain or have they been replaced by the core investors? And where is the capital coming from?
– Can we expect more IPOs this year?
08:00 Networking & Snacks
08:30 Panel discussion
10:00 Coffee & Networking
PIE membership provides you complimentary attendance at our events, but don’t forget it also grants you unlimited access to daily news, insight and analysis. Sign up for your free trial today.
Members can access all the latest news and insight by logging in here.
Please note: this event is not open to any members of the press unless agreed in advance with the organisers.