Date: 12 September 2017
Venue: TH Real Estate, 201 Bishopsgate, London, EC2M 3BN
- Save for later 78811
Join our Property Breakfast on The French commercial property market, which will take place on Tuesday 12 September at the
TH Real Estate in London.
– More than a year after the Brexit referendum, several banks have officially announced they are looking to relocate thousands of positions. What does that mean for the French commercial real estate market?
– President Emmanuel Macron plans to loosen labour laws, can it convince foreign companies to relocate to Paris and have a positive impact on the office market?
– What are the hotspots for office deals outside Paris? Where/how can investors find value in the Paris office market?
– How are retail rents and values developing in Paris and France’s biggest regional cities?
– Which opportunities do alternative asset classes offer in France?
– Paris will host the 2024 Olympic Games, how will it benefit the French capital and in particular the Saint-Denis area?
08:00 Networking & Snacks
08:30 Panel discussion
10:00 Coffee & Networking
PIE membership provides you complimentary attendance at our events, but don’t forget it also grants you unlimited access to daily news, insight and analysis. Sign up for your free trial today.
Members can access all the latest news and insight by logging in here.
Lorizzle ipsizzle dolizzle sit amizzle, consectetuer adipiscing yo mamma. Nullam sapien velizzle, its fo rizzle volutpizzle, suscipit for sure, brizzle vizzle, its fo rizzle. Pellentesque we gonna chung tortizzle. Sed eros. Stuff fizzle dolor dapibus turpizzle tempizzle shizznit. pellentesque nibh et turpizzle. Vestibulum izzle tortor. Gangsta mammasay mammasa mamma oo sa rhoncus fo shizzle. Izzle the bizzle habitasse bow wow wow dictumst. Dang dapibizzle. I'm in the shizzle we gonna chung urna, pretizzle eu, mattis mah nizzle, eleifend phat, nunc. Stuff suscipizzle. Integer sempizzle velit sizzle mofo.