Date: 12 September 2017
Venue: TH Real Estate, 201 Bishopsgate, London, EC2M 3BN
- Save for later 78811
email@example.com if you would">
– REGISTRATIONS HAVE NOW CLOSED! –
Please contact Nicole at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would still like to attend.
Join our Property Breakfast on The French commercial property market, which will take place on Tuesday 12 September at TH Real Estate in London.
– More than a year after the Brexit referendum, several banks have officially announced they are looking to relocate thousands of positions. What does that mean for the French commercial real estate market?
– President Emmanuel Macron plans to loosen labour laws, can it convince foreign companies to relocate to Paris and have a positive impact on the office market?
– What are the hotspots for office deals outside Paris? Where/how can investors find value in the Paris office market?
– How are retail rents and values developing in Paris and France’s biggest regional cities?
– Which opportunities do alternative asset classes offer in France?
– Paris will host the 2024 Olympic Games, how will it benefit the French capital and in particular the Saint-Denis area?
Olivier Vellay, head of investment for continental Europe, M&G Real Estate
Carol Hodgson, national director in the European research and strategy team, LaSalle Investment Management
Jose Pellicer, partner and head of research, Rockspring
Christel Zordan, head of France, TH Real Estate
08:00 Networking & Snacks
08:30 Panel discussion
10:00 Coffee & Networking
PIE membership provides you complimentary attendance at our events, but don’t forget it also grants you unlimited access to daily news, insight and analysis. Sign up for your free trial today.
Members can access all the latest news and insight by logging in here.