Date: 16 November 2017
Venue: DLA Piper, 3 Noble Street London, EC2V 7EE
- Save for later 78813
Join our Property Breakfast on Outlook 2018: where to find value next year?
** PLEASE NOTE THAT ONLINE REGISTRATION FOR THIS EVENT IS NOW CLOSED **
– What challenges will 2018 present for the property market?
– What macro-economic policies will impact Europe’s real estate markets next year?
– What impact will the Brexit negotiations have on property in 2018?
– Will real estate returns remain as attractive compared to other asset classes?
– Is there a correction on the horizon?
– Is there still value in core properties in core markets?
– What secondary markets and alternative assets should investors be looking at?
Giles Wintle, executive director, development and investment management, Grosvenor Europe
Dominic Martin, operations director, Atlas Residential
Andrew Angeli, head of UK research, CBRE Global Investors
More speakers to be announced shortly
08:00 Networking & Snacks
08:30 Panel discussion
PIE membership provides you complimentary attendance at our events, but don’t forget it also grants you unlimited access to daily news, insight and analysis. Sign up for your free trial today.
Members can access all the latest news and insight by logging in here.
Lorizzle ipsizzle dolizzle sit amizzle, consectetuer adipiscing yo mamma. Nullam sapien velizzle, its fo rizzle volutpizzle, suscipit for sure, brizzle vizzle, its fo rizzle. Pellentesque we gonna chung tortizzle. Sed eros. Stuff fizzle dolor dapibus turpizzle tempizzle shizznit. pellentesque nibh et turpizzle. Vestibulum izzle tortor. Gangsta mammasay mammasa mamma oo sa rhoncus fo shizzle. Izzle the bizzle habitasse bow wow wow dictumst. Dang dapibizzle. I'm in the shizzle we gonna chung urna, pretizzle eu, mattis mah nizzle, eleifend phat, nunc. Stuff suscipizzle. Integer sempizzle velit sizzle mofo.