Date: 20 April 2017
Venue: DLA Piper, 3 Noble Street London, EC2V 7EE
- Save for later 78803
Join our upcoming Property Breakfast on Hotels: The rise of an asset class, which will take place on Thursday 20 April at the DLA Piper in London.
Discussion points include:
– Which are the most attractive hotel markets in Europe currently?
– Are there any particular segments ripe for investment – eg budget hotels, resorts or luxury city centre hotels?
– What kinds of yields/returns are available to investors?
– What is the impact of high-net-worth investors from Asia or the Middle East on the sector?
– What risks specific to the hotels sector do investors need to consider when buying assets or committing to funds focused on hotels?
Marc Socker, managing director of hotel fund management team, Invesco Real Estate
Greg Mansell, head of research, AXA IM – Real Assets
Cristina Garcia-Peri, general director, Hispania Activos Inmobiliarios S.A
Additional speakers to be confirmed shortly
8.00 am Networking & Snacks
8.30 am Panel discussion: Hotels: The rise of an asset class
10.00 am Coffee & Networking
PIE membership provides you complimentary attendance at our events, but don’t forget it also grants you unlimited access to daily news, insight and analysis. Sign up for your free trial today.
Members can access all the latest news and insight by logging in here.
Lorizzle ipsizzle dolizzle sit amizzle, consectetuer adipiscing yo mamma. Nullam sapien velizzle, its fo rizzle volutpizzle, suscipit for sure, brizzle vizzle, its fo rizzle. Pellentesque we gonna chung tortizzle. Sed eros. Stuff fizzle dolor dapibus turpizzle tempizzle shizznit. pellentesque nibh et turpizzle. Vestibulum izzle tortor. Gangsta mammasay mammasa mamma oo sa rhoncus fo shizzle. Izzle the bizzle habitasse bow wow wow dictumst. Dang dapibizzle. I'm in the shizzle we gonna chung urna, pretizzle eu, mattis mah nizzle, eleifend phat, nunc. Stuff suscipizzle. Integer sempizzle velit sizzle mofo.